Friday, December 16, 2011

Common Bank Exam Scoreboard: Doubts Cleared

Every candidate that has qualified the IBPS common bank PO exam is anxious to get his scorecard. As mentioned in the result the scorecards will be sent by speed post. At such, it should not take more than 4-5 days to reach the address of qualified candidates. In this post I will discuss all the doubts related to IBPS scorecard.

When will I get the IBPS scorecard?
This is question on the mouth of every successful candidate. As mentioned above, the scorecard is expected to come soon. However, since about 100000 students have qualified the IBPS exam it may take a lot of time for them to post these scorecards. Even, I am waiting for the scorecard and once I get it I will share the news on this blog.

What is the validity of the IBPS PO Scorecard?
The validity is of 1 year. Thus during this one year you can apply for various vacancies in the banks provided you satisfy their other requirements.

Does the IBPS PO Scorecard Guarantees Selection?
Definitely no. The scorecard will provide you a chance to appear for interviews. Moreover the banks may come with other criteria to screen candidates. Again since 1 lakh have passed and expected vacancy is about 33 thousand (in 19 banks), the ratio will be 3:1. Thus out of every three successful candidate one is expected to succeed. However, if you have got a good score and prepare for interview well you can certainly become a PO this year.


Did I miss any question? If yes let me know by the comment box and I will answer soon.

2 comments:

  1. sir, will u help me out with GD topics for this very ibps po

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, I will help you. Have you qualified the IBPS exam ?

    ReplyDelete